This comprehensive Visual Stress Assessment Pack provides everything required to carry out a thorough assessment of the individual colour overlay needs of a child or young person.
A wealth of information and assessment tools are presented in a clear, easy to follow format that is accessible to both professionals and non-professionals.
It also includes background information and research references for those new to Visual Stress interventions, and follow-up material that ensures parents and others can be easily and fully informed of assessment results and recommended further action.
This pack contains:
• Two sets of 10 (A5) overlays in sturdy punched zip pockets
• Testing pages for reading ability in two font styles and eight font sizes
• Full easy to follow assessment instruction manual
• Information on Visual Stress symptoms and treatment
• Photocopiable recording sheets
• Templates for letters to parents and employers
• Bibliography and web links
• Sturdy D-ring presentation binder