The test has been designed to fulfil the need for a standardised spoken language and grammar test. In a short and simple form, it stimulates children to give samples of spoken language that can be evaluated in terms of information given and the grammatical structures used.
• Words used to convey information, i.e. nouns, verbs, prepositions
• Present, past and future tenses
• Irregular forms of plural and past tenses
• Simple and complex sentence construction
• Passive voice
• TARGET GROUP: 3 - 8 years
• CONTENTS include: 10 full colour cards, manual and photocopiable scoring form.